Inserting an HTML table with a CSS class in between your code using our Js-Editor tool is simple. Remember, you can insert multiple table codes using this tool.
Follow these steps.
1) Ideally, an HTML table is placed inside the <body> section of a document. Therefore, set focus on a place inside the <body> section and click the Insert Table option. See the image.
Note: The program will insert a <table> code at the cursor location. In-addition, it will add a CSS class inside the <head> section for each table you will create. Remember, you can insert multiple table codes using this tool.
You must try our 👉 HTML Table Generator tool. It will save your time.
2) The editor will open the Table options! window, where you can choose the options to create the <table> code. Once you have finished selecting the options, click the Ok button.
3) The procedure is quick. However, if you still do not want to waste your time choosing all the options, I recommend selecting a beautiful Theme from the options window and click the Ok button.
4) You can choose from Five different themes.
The default is Grape. This is my favorite theme.
5) Finally, click the Ok button. It will automatically insert the HTML table code at the cursor locaiton in the Editor. Run the editor to see the table.
That’s it. Using few simple options, you can insert an HTML <table> code inside your document. I have tried to keep this tool simple. However, if you have any comments or suggestions, which you think will improve this Editor, please drop a line at,
arunbanik21 [at] rediffmail.com
Thank you. ☺